Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking around the town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ukitake

Number of posts : 656
Dating / married to : kazuma: asked some one. haseo: looking.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

walking around the town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 pm

((its haseo....not kaz haseo an kaz dont see eye to eye right now...))

*takes the helmit an hands you your groceries.* thanks an your welcome.....so i gues i see you some other time than??
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 am

(ugh....sorry....i posted when i was insanely tired i know it was haseo. wait a minute......so haseo and kaz are two different people right?)

*takes groceries and looks on the ground and nodds my head and mutters* yea. sure. *turns around, walks to the front door and fishes out key from my pocket*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 pm

((ya ther are brothers...kaz is older by one year.))

*haseo smiles* well if you ever want to meet again you can find me around town..... *i start to drive off*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 pm

*shakes head and mutters* how in the world?..... *smiles thinking of the guy on the motorycyle and walks in the door shutting it with my foot*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:52 pm

*haseo starts driving to his home* ~i should have asked her name..~...
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:07 pm

*puts the groceries on the counter and thinks out loud* how am i suppose to find him....if i don't know his name???
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:13 pm

*i stop my bike* maybe i should go back an tell her my name...... *i look in the compart ment for some paper an find a bag of food you forgot* nice thats good timing...... *i close the compartment an turn the bike around an drive back....i walk up to your door an knock*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:20 pm

*pops head out from behind the fridgerator and mutters* i wonder who that could be??....*shuts the fridge door and walks up to the front door and looks through the peep hole* ahhh.... *fixes hair and quickly smooths out shirt then opens the door* HI! (thinks: ahhh hi...that's all you could think of was hi....stupid reira!)
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:34 pm

umm here you forgot theis... *i hand you your food you forgot* umm....my name is haseo i forgot to tell you it.. XP....
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:48 pm

*takes food* ummm ....thanks! yea heh. my name is......(XD aahhhh i forgot what my name was!)......reira.
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:54 pm

reira nice name..... well i be sure to remember it for when we meet again... *i look at you in the eyes an blush a bit...*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:59 pm

umm haseo.....wha-what are you doing tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:00 pm

umm.. nothing really...
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:04 pm

w-would you like to go out for lunch or something?
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:08 pm

ya.... i would i will buy... just name the time an i will come pick you up.....
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 pm

1:30, where ever ya want....hahaa. ^^
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:13 pm

ok than we will go to sub way...... fresh food. ^^ i be here tomarrow.... *i smile an start walking back to my ninja..(i found out thats another name for the type of bike)*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm

mmm subway! ^^ okay! i'll see ya then!

(awesome name! i wanna motorcycle! hahahaa!)
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:20 pm

see ya... *i drive off.* ~yay shes is nice.. i guess i cant show her my ability yet...~
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:05 pm

*closes door and leans on it letting out a sigh* oh my god. so many times, i was so close to teleporting......--_-- this is going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:06 pm

*the next day at 1:29* *i walk up yo your door an knock * knock knock.....
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 pm

*stands on other side of door and mutters* okay, just remember no teleporting! *knocks on head a couple times. opens door* HEY! ^^
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:59 pm

hay you ready??? *i smile an hand you a helmit* ~just dont pick up any rocks or pepbles an this should go over fine...~ safty first......X3
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:33 pm

*looks at the helmet stupidly* .... T.T .... fine. *walks out to the motocycle and puts on helmet*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 pm

if you dont want yo where it you dont have to...... its just i like having safty.... *i get on an start up the ninja!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking around the town
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next