Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaki Vaizard Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix Shigekuni

Saix Shigekuni

Number of posts : 87
Zanpakuto : Phantasim
Dating / married to : Dating : Suki
Rank + division : Division Captain/1st Division Captain
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Shaki Vaizard Form Empty
PostSubject: Shaki Vaizard Form   Shaki Vaizard Form I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Name~ Shaki

POwer~ My speed and strength is majorly increased

Appearance~ Shaki Vaizard Form 1160620024_Mask%20Ichigo%20%20copy

Mask Appearance~ Shaki Vaizard Form Ichigo_Masked

Weakness~ Because of his increase in speed and strength he always tends to act before he thinks. Even if his enemy could kill him in one hit he would end up attack. His mask time is shorter than normal because of the increase.
Back to top Go down
Luna Saiku
Hollow
Luna Saiku

Number of posts : 390
Zanpakuto : Luna Saiku-None, Lencia Mora-Rose Seal
Dating / married to : Luna Saiku-No one, Lencia Mora- No one
Rank + division : Luna Saiku-Menos Grande (Hollow) Lencia Mora-lieutenant 2nd division
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Shaki Vaizard Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki Vaizard Form   Shaki Vaizard Form I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:28 am

i approve that
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpgmaster.forumotion.com

Shaki Vaizard Form
Page 1 of 1