Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sasaki Hakase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasaki Hakase

Sasaki Hakase

Number of posts : 11
Zanpakuto : Sabishii Uta
Dating / married to : (None)
Rank + division : Minister in Protestant Church
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Sasaki Hakase Empty
PostSubject: Sasaki Hakase   Sasaki Hakase I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Name: Sasaki Hakase

Best Academic: History

Bio: A human who had experiments done to him by the Magus Association in Japan and injected with Bount cells. They did not activate until World War II, when he was exposed to radiation by the Atomic Bomb at Nagasaki. He doesn't have bount abilities, and instead has a variant, half of his soul being obliterated by the Atomic Bomb Blast.

Ability: "Zero": Having had half his soul wiped, Sasaki's soul will automatically take on characteristics of the largest fragment of soul he touches, thus allowing him to use zanpakuto of others. However, he has no physical special abilities, and must either steal this zanpakuto or be given it, since no Shinigami willingly gives away his Zanpakuto.

~Appearance

Black haired. Brown eyes. Anything else?

-I have two eyes
-I have one mouth
-I have one nose
-I have two eyebrows
-two ears

Last edited by Sasaki Hakase on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Saiku
Hollow
Luna Saiku

Number of posts : 390
Zanpakuto : Luna Saiku-None, Lencia Mora-Rose Seal
Dating / married to : Luna Saiku-No one, Lencia Mora- No one
Rank + division : Luna Saiku-Menos Grande (Hollow) Lencia Mora-lieutenant 2nd division
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Sasaki Hakase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasaki Hakase   Sasaki Hakase I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:01 pm

approved just need an appearance
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpgmaster.forumotion.com

Sasaki Hakase
Page 1 of 1