Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking around the town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reira

Reira

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

walking around the town Empty
PostSubject: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 pm

*is walking in the town looking around at all the shops* (thinks: yea.....i need to buy some food for dinner tonight....ugh)
Back to top Go down
ukitake

Number of posts : 656
Dating / married to : kazuma: asked some one. haseo: looking.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:03 pm

*haseoo walks by an pick up a lil pebble an throws it at you feet it make a exlposion like a fire cracker* hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

AHHHH! *jumps up to move out of the way. glares down at feet and looks up to find a boy laughing. clenching my teeth and my groceries (which i have already bought!) i turn around and walk away*

(thinks: what an ignorant little boy!) *looks back at you and sticks tongue out at you, turns around and keeps walking*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:38 pm

*haseo follows behide you* ~i think i should give her a real scare.....~ *an evil grin gos over his face.*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 pm

(thinks: ignorant ...stupid little kid) *obviously my mind isn't paying attention to what i'm doing*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:37 pm

*you dont see a car swirve an it gos to hit you* watch out! *haseo grabs you an the car misses* god that was close......you ok???
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:56 am

*sits there shocked then notices groceries scattered on the ground and mutters some foul words under breath* ....*stands up and looks at the boy* yea i'm fine. thanks.
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:08 pm

.....ok good... let me help you... *hesao starts picking up the groceries*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:15 pm

*starts picking them up too placing it all in a bag and takes the groceries you have and puts them in the bag. looks around and finds nothing left* Again....thanks! ..... uhhh....... *looks around*..... i guess i'll see you around??....
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 pm

ya i guess...unless you want me to walk you home?? an i am sorry about when i throw the firecracker at your feet...
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:33 pm

*glares* ..... yea. you should be. *smiles* you can walk me home if you want.
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:35 pm

really... ok um how far away do you live??
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:40 pm

*smiles* not too far. i was on my home anyway. so it's just a couple of blocks...
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 pm

well would you rather i give you a ride??
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 pm

*looks confused*.....You have a car?
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 pm

no but i have a moter bike...hold on i will show you..... *haseo runs around a coner than come out on a pitch black bike* you can put your groceries in here... *i opens the seat up an there is a compartment that can hold the groceries.*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 am

*giggles like a little girl and smiles big* YAY motorcycle! ^^

*puts groceries in the compartment*

((awww.....i wanna motorcycle....for real.))
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:05 pm

*closes the compartment an hands you a helmet.* here put this on...

((i plan on geting one but my mom dos not want me to... long story i tell you later...))
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:45 pm

T_T are you serious? *rolls eyes* fine. *puts helmet on*

(hahaha same here! i'm hopefully going to take a motorcycle course so i can get my license. I WANT A GREEN ONE! .. a crotch rocket <- i don't really like that name very much, but that's what they are called.)
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 pm

get on....

((same here... but i want a jet black one with a elec pink line going down its......dont laugh!))
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 pm

*is hesitant, but gets on behind haseo and puts my arms around him loosely to give us space and just enough to hold on*

(*raises hands to defend myself* i'm not laughing! ^^)
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:58 pm

hang on! *i take off like a bat out of hell* just show me the way.....
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:00 pm

AH! HAHAHAA! *holds you tighter not caring about the space inbetween us anymore*
Right! Left! Straight! *barks out directions loud enough for you to hear*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 pm

*haseo swirves right an gos a bit than left than stops it where he thinks your house is* XD this it??
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:16 am

*smiles* perfect. thanks *gets off bike and takes off helmet and hands it to kaz* here. *stands there waiting for groceries*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking around the town   walking around the town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking around the town
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next