Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya

Aya

Number of posts : 10
Dating / married to : looking
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) Empty
PostSubject: Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)   Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 am

Name~Aya sohma

Age~eighteen

Kiddo Spells~( begin with the two weak standard ones)

Zanpakuto~(I have create it first)

HIstory~While coming home from high school one day I come home to find that my house has been trashed and my whole family killed. Later I find out who did it and try and kill them but I was not strong enough and was stabbed though the heart.

stats: (On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest. You can only have a 9-10 on one, the rest must be from 1-8 when you start)
Strengh:10
Stamina:8
agilty:6
endurance:8
speed:5
spirtual pressure:8
weapon mastery:5
Looks-Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) Jyhgfkhgfkh
Back to top Go down
ukitake

Number of posts : 656
Dating / married to : kazuma: asked some one. haseo: looking.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)   Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:07 am

o.o aya i know you.... is there a reson for that pic -.- XD *holds up sigh that says 7.8* i say APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)   Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:23 am

What!!!!!!!!(hits you over the head)idoit
Back to top Go down
ukitake

Number of posts : 656
Dating / married to : kazuma: asked some one. haseo: looking.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)   Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:23 am

*dodges hit* XP
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)   Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:24 am

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)   Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aya sohma (please approve as soon as possible)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rpg Master :: Creation :: Human Creation/Hollow Creation/Shinigami Creation/Vizard Creation/Arancar Creation/Quincy Creation/Modified Soul-
Jump to: