Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaki Kiriyu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saix Shigekuni

Saix Shigekuni

Number of posts : 87
Zanpakuto : Phantasim
Dating / married to : Dating : Suki
Rank + division : Division Captain/1st Division Captain
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Shaki Kiriyu Empty
PostSubject: Shaki Kiriyu   Shaki Kiriyu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Name~Shaki Kiriyu

Age~ 13

Kiddo Spells~Standard Ones

Zanpakuto~Creating It

HIstory on how you died~ My house was being robbed. My parents both tryed to stop them but the robbers pulled out katana's and cut both my parents heads off. I tryed to run but they cought up to me and stabbed the katana through my heart.

Appearance~Avy

stats: (On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest. You can only have a 9-10 on one, the rest must be from 1-8 when you start)
Strengh:8
Stamina:8
agilty:8
endurance:8
speed:8
spirtual pressure:8
weapon mastery:10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna Saiku
Hollow
Luna Saiku

Number of posts : 390
Zanpakuto : Luna Saiku-None, Lencia Mora-Rose Seal
Dating / married to : Luna Saiku-No one, Lencia Mora- No one
Rank + division : Luna Saiku-Menos Grande (Hollow) Lencia Mora-lieutenant 2nd division
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Shaki Kiriyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki Kiriyu   Shaki Kiriyu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:01 pm

aproved

Shaki Kiriyu 0987654321

Shaki Kiriyu 09876543221
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpgmaster.forumotion.com

Shaki Kiriyu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rpg Master :: Creation :: Human Creation/Hollow Creation/Shinigami Creation/Vizard Creation/Arancar Creation/Quincy Creation/Modified Soul-
Jump to: