Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maikeru's Zanpakuto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru

Maikeru

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Maikeru's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru's Zanpakuto   Maikeru's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Zanpaktou Name:Wabishii Gaidoku<Wretched Poison>
Initial Release Command (Shi Kai): Hirogari, Gaidoku<Spread, Poison>
Shi Kai Form: The blade turns a darkish puke green and becomes like acid
Shi Kai Ability (s):
~Wabishii Kouu<Wretched Rain>- The acid blade rises up into the air, appearing to be evaporated into the air as a dark green cloud forms above the area and begins to rain down a thick poisonous acid. After the cloud is fully dispersed, the acid reforms into the blade
~Wabishii Bakuha<Wretched Blast>- The acid blade begins to break down into bubbles that float towards the opponent, exploding into acid bursts that burn the opponent. After the bubbles burst they drift back to the hilt and form the blade again.

Ban Kai name: Wabishii Kakkou<Wretched Form>
Ban Kai Form: After activating shikai, the acid blade breaks down and moves across the hilt onto my hand and envelopes my body, giving me the appearance of humanoid poison slime. I burn things that come in contact with me, though zanpakutos are slightly resistant to it.
Ban Kai execution: Fuutou Touhou, Wabishii Kakkou<Envelop me, Wretched Form>
Ban Kai Ability (s):
~Wabishii Butoukai<Wretched Ball>- i hold my hand out and a large dark green acid ball about 6 ft in diameter forms out of it thats sent flying to the opponent and explodes on contact causing massive destruction as acid rains down on everything.
~Jiko Bakuha<Self Explosion>- i begin to puff up and bloat as my body fills with extremely poisonous acid, deadlier than the previous ones. As i reach my point, i explode into hundreds of liters of deadly poison that fills the air and ground with not only melt on contact acid but a deadly gas that eats away from the inside those who breath it. If performed correctly, the acid will gather back up and form my body, if performed incorrectly, its just suicide bombing.
Back to top Go down

Maikeru's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1