Bleach Rpg Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a rpg master by going into the soul society or go onto the dark side and become a hollow (Note: you are only aloud 4 Npc a person thats it no more and when you die you start all over again)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human power template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ukitake

Number of posts : 656
Dating / married to : kazuma: asked some one. haseo: looking.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Human power template Empty
PostSubject: Human power template   Human power template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Name of power~

History~ (please at lest 4-5 lines...)

Abilitys~(post your abilitys for each stage)
1~

2~

3~

Stages/Appearence~ (what forms you take with this power. 3rd stage is as strong as a banki)

1~

2~

3~
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Human power template   Human power template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Name of power~ shell bullet

History~ kazuma grew up being bullied an kicked around. over time he grew to learn to fight back. one day he got in to a fight an he punched a wall missing the kid he was aiming at an he knoticed it was covered in a strange metal. the kids fliped out an called him a monster. he never got in to many fights again. but he knoticed that strange beast started atting him more offen. he has still to turly under stand where they come from. he uses his power to kill the beast when ever he can.

1~ i have super strength in my right arms an it is covered by a strong unknow metal. i have 3 super atts. each time i use one of the 3 atts one of the fis on my back brakes up a sends me at fas speeds at the target.

2~ in this stage i have unlimited amounts of punchs much stronger than first stage i have to say "shell bullet" to do this att. in this stage the arm changes its looks. an the fins are replaced with a spining blade that alows me to fly. the arm flips out after a lil while cuase of the power it has...it cause pain.

3~ in this form the armor covers my whole body. the spining blade is replaced with a long whip like blade that when it hits the ground or air is alows me to move at flash step speeds. i can send a shock waves by punching the air an by say "shocking bullet burst".

Stages/Appearence~ (what forms you take with this power. 3rd stage is as strong as a banki)

1~Human power template Kazuma-1

2~Human power template Cap099

3~Human power template Cap002

Last edited by ukitake on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Human power template   Human power template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 pm

*self approved*
Back to top Go down
ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Human power template   Human power template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 am

Name of power~bombers touch

History~ (N/A admin only) (please at lest 4-5 lines...)

1~ any small rock or stone he throws turns in to a bomb the explodes ether on impact or with in 5 secs.

2~sames as the first just now the explosions are much worse an they send lil bit of spirit energy like needles in to enemys

3~ he now can make stuff exploid any where he wants. just in a area of about 100 yards around him he also has some sticks of super explosive TNT on him that only explodes when he wants them to.

1~Human power template Stealingbutamemory

2~no change.

3~Human power template KHR__Smokin__Bomb_by_Zaphk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human power template   Human power template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human power template
Page 1 of 1